Turn to Keene Law Offices for experienced representation you can rely on.
Don't Panic! Contact us today for
Attorney William Keene has assisted numerous families with legal advice and representation to help them get through difficult family circumstances. Attorney Keene handles more family law cases each year in LaSalle County than any other attorney. For over 25 years, he has spent time, both in and outside the courtroom, representing families and children throughout the state of Illinois. Through working with community organizations like the Junior Chamber of Commerce and other volunteer activities, Bill has extensive experience working with and assisting families throughout our community.
Bill attended Illinois State University, where he completed his Bachelor of Science in Political Science, his Bachelor of Arts in History and in Social Science. While attending ISU, Bill was the Student's Legal Services director, the Tenant Union director, the Student Body Board of Directors, as well as the Vice-President of Inter-Fraternity Council, an officer with Sigma Pi Fraternity, and a teaching fellow in the Political Science Department. Bill then attended Southern Illinois University - Carbondale where he received his Juris Doctorate degree in 1990. While at SIU-C, Bill was the Student Bar Association President, Phi Alpha Delta President, the student representative on the Dean Search Committee, and chosen for the Lincoln Inn Honors. Bill worked as the chief law clerk for the Jackson County State's Attorney in charge of the traffic division as well as having student assistantships for two years, while attending law school.
• Former child support enforcement attorney for LaSalle County and Grundy County
• Former Illinois assistant attorney general
• People to People Ambassador - Cuba delegation: One of only 45 family law attorneys selected
from the US for a delegation to Cuba to meet with Cuban attorneys and Judges.
• Illinois Junior Chamber of Commerce (Jaycees)
* Former President
* Former Legal Counsel
• United States Junior Chamber of Commerce
* Former National Vice-President
* Former National Legal Counsel
• Wallace Grade School
* School Board member - over 6 years
• Former Treasurer Ottawa American Little League
• Former Manager of Ottawa Little League Pirates
• Ottawa Wallace Academic Team Coach